What if you could enter the interview room in excitement and conviction that you are meant for this job, and this job is meant for you?
How would this change your performance, experience and the results of this interview?
If you want to:
- Step into the interview room with the conviction that you will be successful
- Present yourself without fear
- Be certain about what is expected from you at every stage, from the way you present your CV, to how you dress for the interview day, all the way to how you speak to others during the group exercise.
- Know how to answer all interview questions so that every single thing you say is an opportunity for the recruiter to recognize your talents better and understand what you are able to contribute with.
- Break through your current limitation, letting go of toxic associations of worth, what is possible in life and the abundance you can achieve once you realize this dream.
- Reduce the amount of time spent learning about all of this concepts.
Join our "How to Become a Flight Attendant - Masterclass Bundle" Class
Week #1 How to Become Confident for Your Cabin Crew Interview
In this class, you will learn the 7 practical tools to become more confident RIGHT NOW, a powerful reframe to help you overcome the fear of interviewing and an instant release from anxiety if you have failed an interview before.
Week #2 Get Shortlisted at the Open Day
This is an 80-minute online class that deconstructs the three pillars every candidate needs to be selected during the highly competitive cabin crew open days.
Week3 #3 Assessment Success Formula
In this class, we will tackle each stage of the assessment: mastering first impression, self-introduction, group exercises and role plays, English tests, personality profile, and Math test. Additionally, the workbook comes with sample tests and exercises to prepare you for the exact assessment experience.
Week #4 Final Interview Blueprint
This online class will bring light into what the airline wants to hear from the candidates they will hire. You’ll learn the rules of answering any interview question (even the most difficult ones) with ease.
A former cabin crew and purser in the Middle East, Kara is above else a teacher and seeker of simplicity.
Her deep calling to inspire others to be successful in the pursuit of this career led her to create the website Flight Attendant Central, as a platform for deconstructing the complex cabin crew interview and making it accessible. Now, with a community of readers all over the world, Kara teaches online courses designed to help candidates pass the cabin crew interview from the first try.
Frequently Asked Questions
Enroll now and you'll instantly receive:
- #1 Get Shortlisted at the Cabin Crew Open Day - 80-minute video masterclass
- #2 Cabin Crew Assessment Success Formula - 100-minute video masterclass that can also be viewed broken up into 4 sharply focused modules.
- #3 Final Interview Blueprint - 70-minute video masterclass
- #4 How to Become Confident for your Cabin Crew Interview - 75-minute video class
- Audio and video versions of the masterclass.
- Downloadable workbooks for each masterclass to help you put what you learned into action.
- Downloadable sample tests, scenarios, group exercises and 101 Questions and Answers for the Final Interview
- Powerful meditations.
- Unlimited access to the course. View it wherever and whenever you like, on PC, mobile or Teachable App.
- 100% money-back guarantee. If you don't love it, I'll refund you. It's as simple as that.